Monday 17 October 2011

Everything's AMAZING...(sort of.)


I've a bit rubbish at keeping up with the blogs.
This mostly because 
Tom Gates Everything's AMAZING (sort of) 
needed to be written (which I have done..now)
Just editing it and doing the artwork and drawings.
Nearly finished.


Also went and visited two
schools in BARROW AND GRANTHAM.
Long Bennington Primary school first.




 Fina Martinez who helps run
the Barrow and Grantham
Book group helping me.

 
Fantastic dogs.

BRILLIANT super heros... 
I LOVE Wonder Woman!


  




















Then went to GREAT PONTON SCHOOL. 
It's a small school where the head master
Jon Clack is a SO enthusiastic about 
getting the children to read all kinds 
of books.They had read book one already,
so I read from book two and we 
did lot's of drawing.


Then they presented me with book of 
drawings and letters telling me what they liked about the books. 
Amazing!
How nice was that?









No comments:

Post a Comment