Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Yorkshire Fat Rascals in Ilkley

Alan Titchmarsh
...glowing as ever.
The Crescent Inn
hotel in Ilkley 
where I stayed, 
had a few well known 
faces on display 
(and some not so..)




At the Ilkley 
Literature Festival,
Zoe from Scholastic
took me to
BETTY'S TEA ROOM a 
proper old fashioned
tea shop. With silver
teapots and cake trolleys.
I took a Yorkshire Fat
Rascal back on the train.
Which was DELICIOUS! 
Betty's needs to come 
to Brighton please. 
Had a great time meeting
everyone at the Playhouse where my event was. We had a proper theatrical dressing room and everything. Got some good questions from the audience.
One about the band DUDE3 in the book, I had to think
quickly!




I look like an iphone
sales person here..





OMG..Yorkshire Fat Rascals
are insanely delicious










Me, Gillian and cakes.
 Fellow author Gillian Rogerson who wrote "You can't scare a Princess"  had just finished her event and I met her at Betty's along with Zoe. 
We'd met before at the Bishops Sortford Awards so it 
was great to get a chance to chat more.
Here's a link to her blog where we have the same
pictures up!



Zoe (from Scholastic) and Gillian   
I'm not Tom Gates.. but you get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment