Monday 13 June 2011

The BOSCAR AWARDS- and Eastbourne

I've been busy finishing off Tom Gates Book two-
Excellent Excuses (and other good stuff.) 
Pen ready..
So this happened last Friday, but myself and Lily had fabulous fun and games at the BOSCARS. 

Where the children opened gold envelopes that contained the many book honors.I also did a Tom Gates drawing session with them, where we drew more ridiculous monsters.
The library was also host to a fantastic exhibition of knitting
Everything from creatures- flowers - even pants on a washing line.

Thanks to everyone for a fab afternoon.



Knitted Flowers

Knitted Pants


Lily on Bournemouth Beach
Drawing on the train

Knitted Lemons
Knitted Ponds







Saturday 4th June went to the CHATTERBOOKS group in Eastbourne where they did some BRILLIANT Tom Gates style drawings. Thanks for the lovely bunch of flowers I was given too. Lily and I managed a quick rest on the beach afterwards.






















No comments:

Post a Comment